เพาเวอร์แอมป์ Pioneer GM-A5602
Designed to enhance your in-car audio experience, the powerful GM-5602 gives you total installation freedom and very low distortion.
With a one-body heat sink and gain adjustment of up to 6.5V , you can turn your in-car audio experience into the sound staging environment that you?re looking for.
The GM-A5602 offers support for 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm speakers, and can produce a massive power of 900 W.
Pioneer GM-A5602 Main Features
- Amplifier Class : AB
- Load Impedance Allowance (?) : 2 to 8
- Bridgeable : Yes
- PWM Regulated MOSFET : Yes
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit : Yes
- RCA Inputs : 2-Ch.
- Speaker Level Input : Yes
- Speaker Line Input Turn-On Sensor : Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control : 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type : Screw-Type
- Crossover Type : Variable LPF
- Crossover Frequency : 40 Hz to 500 Hz
- Crossover Slope : -12 dB/oct.
- Bass Boost Frequency : 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level : 0/6/12 dB
Pioneer GM-A5602 Specifications
- Number of Channels : 2/1
- Maximum Power Output : 900 W
- Continuous Power Output (2 ?, ? 1% THD+N) : 225 W x 2
- Continuous Power Output (4 ?, ? 1% THD+N) : 150 W x 2
- Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 ?) : 450 W x 1
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz to 70 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (4 ?) : < 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz) : > 96 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 13-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ x 8-1/2″